Touro Nevada Supplemental App

Started by emilyPT
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

emilyPT

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,

I know this is a bit early to ask, but I was just wondering if anyone has received the supplemental app from Touro Nevada? I haven't received an email from them saying that they received my application or a supplemental app, so I was just wondering if anyone else has heard from them so far. Thanks!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not yet! I call

Not yet! I talked to the admissions advisor and he said that they were evaluating around 100 people and that the first round of acceptances is coming this week. Super anxious!

Wow, very anxious here as well
 
Im currently waiting for decisions. For those who got accepted and decided to attend Touro, could you talk a little about your experience? Thanks!