Touro University Nevada DPT 2024

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ravens2024DPT

Reaction score
Hi All,

I just wanted to start a thread to see if anyone has received any acceptance or waitlist emails yet?

Members don't see this ad.

I received a waitlist email the first week of October and haven't heard anything since

Members don't see this ad :)
Got accepted 10/13, but gave up seat due to the deposit and 100 hr condition. Hope this helps you all out!

Just got an email that I’m on the waitlist

Also got an acceptance email today!

Reactions: 1 user
Received an acceptance letter on Monday too! Anyone else planning on attending?

As of right now it is my only acceptance (& one of the cheaper programs that I applied to) so I will most likely be attending!

I got accepted on Feb 10th! What are your guy's reason to go to TUN Nevada?

I recently got an email of being on the waitlist! Holding onto hope for an acceptance this cycle🤞🏽I’ve seen people get accepted until the month before the program starts

I just turned down my seat, hope it will help someone! Good luck!

Reactions: 1 users
I recently got an email of being on the waitlist! Holding onto hope for an acceptance this cycle🤞🏽I’ve seen people get accepted until the month before the program starts
If I get into CSUN (off their waitlist) or UOP, I will turn down my seat too. I heard there is a high chance I will get into CSUN if their trend continues to go deep into their wailist. Keep up hope!!

Just withdrew my acceptance to TUN today (6.1.2021). Lowkey kind of sad because I love TUN's cohort vibe. They are a fantastic group of people 😭

Whoever gets my seat, you'll be in great hands! Hopefully someone hears from them soon! Best of luck! 💕