You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Touro University Nevada DPT 2024
Started by ravens2024DPT
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
ravens2024DPT
New Member
When did you turn in the supplemental app?I received a waitlist email the first week of October and haven't heard anything since
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
mmm around end of AugustWhen did you turn in the supplemental app?
ravens2024DPT
New Member
Would you mind sharing your stats?mmm around end of August
FutureDPT24
New Member
Anyone hear anything back yet?
ravens2024DPT
New Member
Nope. I emailed admissions and I was told decisions would be made late NovemberAnyone hear anything back yet?
FutureDPT24
New Member
Got an acceptance email today
Me too!Got an acceptance email today
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If I get into CSUN (off their waitlist) or UOP, I will turn down my seat too. I heard there is a high chance I will get into CSUN if their trend continues to go deep into their wailist. Keep up hope!!I recently got an email of being on the waitlist! Holding onto hope for an acceptance this cycle🤞🏽I’ve seen people get accepted until the month before the program starts