Touro - Nevada!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Congrats StringerBell! :hardy:

Members don't see this ad.

I just spoke with Roger and I'M IN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I will see you there next year. Good luck to the rest of you that are waiting.:clap: :clap: :clap:

:thumbup: congrats wily!!!

you going to go there for sure?

Members don't see this ad :)
excellent, I will see you there

Congratulations!
Isn't this waitlist movement EXCITING?!? :D

congrat StringerBell and everyone who just got accepted :) I'm still on the waitlist but I don't think Roger ever gonna call me :D

congrat StringerBell and everyone who just got accepted :) I'm still on the waitlist but I don't think Roger ever gonna call me :D

You can e-mail him and ask where on the waitlist you stand (top third, middle third, bottom third...)

But you're 99.9999% sure where you're going, anyway. ;)

Congratulations!
Isn't this waitlist movement EXCITING?!? :D

Congrats on the new acceptance! I know how the decision between 2 top choices can suck--in a great way!! A piece of advice--its going to come down to which school you feel will better prepare you to be the type of doc you want to be, and of course gut instinct--

We the 100 at SOMA hope to see you, the former Waitlist Warrior, take on the new title of 'Warrior of the Underserved'.

Good luck with the choice:thumbup:

We the 100 at SOMA hope to see you, the former Waitlist Warrior, take on the new title of 'Warrior of the Underserved'.

Ahh yes, "Waitlist Warrior." :)
The funny thing is, I have been waitlisted at every school at which I interviewed, with no outright acceptances. But two of those waitlists have turned into acceptances...evidence that getting waitlisted isn't the end of the world!