Touro - NV (TUNCOM) Class of 2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

statuspost3

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Wanted to start this thread so we could all start to meet each other.

Also join the Facebook group its called "Southern Nevada Medical Students 2020".

Excited to meet everyone :).

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Well I'll get the discussion started. haha. Has anyone looked into housing yet? What are the best nearby complexes/options? Current students if you are reading this, it would be great if you chimed in as well. Thanks!

I've been wondering when someone would start this thread! As to housing, some current students have recommended looking on tunlive.com under housing. They list apartment complexes that students have used and liked.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi everyone,

Wanted to start this thread so we could all start to meet each other.

Also join the Facebook group its called "Southern Nevada Medical Students 2020".

Excited to meet everyone :).
Can't find the FB group...any other way to join/search it?

Anybody have strong opinions on any of the apartments listed on TUNlive? I was pulled off waitlist a few weeks ago and am still waiting on approval for fb group, but I kinda want to have apt on lockdown fast since I'm really pushing it with timing.

Anybody have strong opinions on any of the apartments listed on TUNlive? I was pulled off waitlist a few weeks ago and am still waiting on approval for fb group, but I kinda want to have apt on lockdown fast since I'm really pushing it with timing.

I lived in Adobe Ranch this past year and I liked it! I have heard mixed reviews about the first 2 places on TUNlive from classmates.

Reactions: 1 user
I lived in Adobe Ranch this past year and I liked it! I have heard mixed reviews about the first 2 places on TUNlive from classmates.

Ugh and of course those 2 places are the ones with availability right now.