Touro NY 2016-2017 applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Pharmacy2021

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I did not see one, so I decided to start this thread. Seems like there is another pharmacy school in NY Binghampton University starting fall 2017
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do not go to this school. They are so unorganized and keep firing professors left and right in the middle of the semester. I came to touro because of its 2+2 program but they have changed the curriculum and it is not 2+2 anymore. They've added an extra semester of classes and they let the students know the day after their last finals of the last didactic year.
So its not 2+2? but their website says its 2+2.