TOURO NY interview on 2/13 and 2/14

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Drtom79

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey I just wanted to see if anyone heard back who interviewed on either 2/13 or 2/14.....im still waiting.... :(

Members don't see this ad.

Interviewed on 2/14.....Have not heard anything back yet either......:(

Interviewed 2/13, still no word....:scared:

Members don't see this ad :)
that makes 2 of us.....starting to get a little uneasy

interviewed 2/14- nothing yet...

No interview, but I've been calling the past 2 days non stop to see if my file is complete. Someone just answered the phone for the first time in ages, and even she said they're so busy she can't check right now and will have to call me back. Sounds like they're swamped.

I interviewed on 2-14 and have not heard anything... so much for the 48 hr turnaround. They are probably just hung up with all the new apps they're receiving. I have my fingers crossed.

Do you think they have already started sending acceptances to Feb 13/14 people?

wow you guys are making me nervous!!! :scared:

Do you think they have already started sending acceptances to Feb 13/14 people?

I thought that they said they will e-mail the notification. They also said 2 week notice, so far its only been a week and a half for us...still late but still within the window they said.

Though this delay is getting to me...lol

Is it a bad idea to call them?

I don't think I would call.

OK, I called today, just to make sure all of my documents were there...Obed did not take my call...it was some girl, I didn't ask her name...sounds like they are really, REALLY swamped though, because she had to take 2 calls in the 5 minutes we were on the phone.

Members don't see this ad :)
did she say when they expected to be sending out acceptance e-mails?

No, but I haven't even gotten an interview invite yet. She just said keep checking your email.

i interviewed on 2/13 and havent heard anything....i keep checking my email every 5 minutes thoo...

i hope its today and they dont make us wait over the weekend

Do you think whey would email any notification - whether it is good or not?

they said that whatever the case was...we'd know in 2 weeks....but from hearing about their 48hr turnaround....this wait is getting to me.....

...whatever the outcome...lol

don't worry. You'll probably be fine. If there is a school where your chances are good...touro-ny is that school.

I just checked my email and I got in I was a 2/14 interviwee. good luck and check your email!

I just checked my email and I got in I was a 2/14 interviwee. good luck and check your email!

interviewed 2/13 and I got in too!!!!! Good Luck everyone, i know how long this wait has been!

Hey,
Someone started our class thread on the Medical Student forums, so go and join... Congrats to you too!

accepted !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!interviewed on 2/14...excited and all that good stuff

congrats to everyone who just got accepted. I still haven't heard and it's driving me insane. Out of curiousity, would you mind me asking what your MCATs and GPA are?

waitlisted... another wait for me....

Hey All, After a torturous 10 day wait, I got the Acceptance Email Today!!!!!:D

Here we come New York!!!!!!!

Tourocom class of 2011!!!!!

Its funny how things work...

I got waitlisted from Touro this afternoon....

I come home and get the mail and I got into LECOM-erie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D

SOOOOOO HAPPPYYYY!!!!! I guess they really do look at the whole applicant as my mcats were far from stellar!!!!!!

I checked my email yesterday and I got in also. Yay.

Wisconsin