Touro U. Nevada $1,000 Deposit

Started by greco13
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

greco13

PT, DPT, ECS, OCS, ATC
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Should have a decision in next two weeks but this deposit is scary. If I get in, throw down the $1000 and bail out after. Will the school keep 100% of my deposit or will I get anything back? Anyone have experience with this school & topic?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
damn two deposits? With Touro, do they offer payment plans for that or anything? I know of very few people that can afford to pay 3,000 in deposits in a short time period.
 
Thank you! Is there anywhere on the net I can find this? How do you know?

You might find it under the current student link along the right side in student handbook. You'll find DPT handbooks. It was in my letter offering me a seat along w/ what I had to return for acceptance. First $1000 was due w/in 2 weeks of acceptance letter. The additional $2,000 wasn't due until May if I remember correctly. But yeah........before we got the financial aid loan payments. http://tun.touro.edu/current-students/student-resources/

It's in the general handbook 2011-12 (sorry that's the most recent posted) http://tun.touro.edu/wp-content/uploads/TouroUniversityNevada2011-2012Catalog.pdf on page 39...Under policy for refunds.

Yes there are payment plans for tuition the bursar's office can answer those questions. Not sure if there is a plan for deposits.
 
Last edited:
They're not doing the second deposit this cycle. Jenya told me over the phone.