Touro Unviersity Supp Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

abynormal

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Touro asks: "Describe an ethical or moral dilemma raised during a clinical encounter you observed or participated in. Discuss how you might resolve that same situation as a Physical Therapist."

I am not sure how to answer this question. I didn't experience a moral or ethical dilemma. What's the best approach? Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

Touro asks: I am not sure how to answer this question. I didn't experience a moral or ethical dilemma. What's the best approach? Thank you.

I don't think it has to be a super intense situation, but they want you to have an answer. Can you think of anything that made you pause or question if there was a better way of doing things?

Yeah, I suppose communicating to a patient about being discharged from physical therapy. The physical therapists did all the talking without really hearing from the patient that he understood what next steps looked like.

I will try and look through my notes from observations to see if there is anything else.