Touro Unviersity Supp Question

Started by abynormal
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

abynormal

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Touro asks: "Describe an ethical or moral dilemma raised during a clinical encounter you observed or participated in. Discuss how you might resolve that same situation as a Physical Therapist."

I am not sure how to answer this question. I didn't experience a moral or ethical dilemma. What's the best approach? Thank you.
 
Touro asks: I am not sure how to answer this question. I didn't experience a moral or ethical dilemma. What's the best approach? Thank you.

I don't think it has to be a super intense situation, but they want you to have an answer. Can you think of anything that made you pause or question if there was a better way of doing things?
 
Yeah, I suppose communicating to a patient about being discharged from physical therapy. The physical therapists did all the talking without really hearing from the patient that he understood what next steps looked like.

I will try and look through my notes from observations to see if there is anything else.