Towson U Au.D Program

Started by peachyAuD
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

peachyAuD

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone have any info (good or bad) regarding Towson? I had an interview there today and I just wanted to gather some more information. The faculty I met were all very welcoming and it's in a great location for a variety of placements, but that's about all I know. Can anyone add anything?
 
Anyone have any info (good or bad) regarding Towson? I had an interview there today and I just wanted to gather some more information. The faculty I met were all very welcoming and it's in a great location for a variety of placements, but that's about all I know. Can anyone add anything?

I don't know anyone that's currently attending the program, but I've heard great things about it. Also, on the website it states that their Praxis Exam Pass Rate has been 100% for the past 5-6 years and that they have clinical placements at places like John Hopkins University and Walter Reed Army Medical Hospital. That's definitely a plus! I've been to Walter Reed and it's an outstanding medical center. Good luck to you! 🙂