• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

• How To ACE Your Medical School Interview

In this webinar hosted by SDN with experts from BeMo Academic Consulting, you will learn a simple five-step process to help you translate your interview invitation into an acceptance.

chicksdigdocs

10+ Year Member
Jan 23, 2007
Status (Visible)
So i took my second diagnostic thinking hey... can't be much worse than the first one.

Got a 17 on the 4110 (2 weeks ago)
and a 13 on the 4120 (earlier today)
At this rate my real MCAT will be a negative number!

Also, it seemed like this test covered a lot of the material that we recently discussed in the TPR classes. I wonder if they do that intentionally. If thats true it just makes my score even more embarassing.

DiverDoc

KCUMB 2012
10+ Year Member
Oct 30, 2005
The Edge. Pushing the Envelope
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
R E L A X and just keep studying. My diagnostic was in the teens. Took a full length today and got a 27. If TPR is anything like kaplan. Your real score has a high potential to be higher than your co.'s full lengths.

keep studying and get your hands on an AAMC exam you can take (save the 8,9,10) for weeks prior to your MCAT. You should see a better prediction of your MCAT.

My .02

carlosc1dbz

10+ Year Member
Jan 29, 2007
Southern California
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
I also took both of those test, and I got a 18 and than a 19. I did not have a clue about any of those questions. I made some pretty stupid mistakes too. Like plastic, duh!! wood is used to make plastic it said that. But I was pretty mad about going up one point. and yeah, we havent covered non of that stuff. I was mad. Test us on our knowledge right?!!

Maigret Man

Nontrad premed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 13, 2003
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
I just took 4120. I went up one point from 21 to 22. My bounce was in the PS section, which I have been studying a lot more lately. I am a little bummed TPR tests us so early in the review cycle. I still haven't had a Bio section yet.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.