TPR diag 4120

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chicksdigdocs

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So i took my second diagnostic thinking hey... can't be much worse than the first one.

Got a 17 on the 4110 (2 weeks ago)
and a 13 on the 4120 (earlier today)
At this rate my real MCAT will be a negative number!

Also, it seemed like this test covered a lot of the material that we recently discussed in the TPR classes. I wonder if they do that intentionally. If thats true it just makes my score even more embarassing.

Members don't see this ad.

R E L A X and just keep studying. My diagnostic was in the teens. Took a full length today and got a 27. If TPR is anything like kaplan. Your real score has a high potential to be higher than your co.'s full lengths.

keep studying and get your hands on an AAMC exam you can take (save the 8,9,10) for weeks prior to your MCAT. You should see a better prediction of your MCAT.

My .02

I also took both of those test, and I got a 18 and than a 19. I did not have a clue about any of those questions. I made some pretty stupid mistakes too. Like plastic, duh!! wood is used to make plastic it said that. But I was pretty mad about going up one point. and yeah, we havent covered non of that stuff. I was mad. Test us on our knowledge right?!!

I just took 4120. I went up one point from 21 to 22. My bounce was in the PS section, which I have been studying a lot more lately. I am a little bummed TPR tests us so early in the review cycle. I still haven't had a Bio section yet.