TPR Hyperlearning - How many passages?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

doctoroftha313

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I tried using the search function for this question but was not having much luck. I've been debating about buying the TPR Hyperlearning books (from a ridiculously overpriced buyer of course) and was wondering if someone who has these books could answer any of the following questions:

1. How many passages are in the Verbal Workbook for the 2008, 2009, and 2010 editions?

2. How many passages are in the Science Workbook for the 2008, 2009, and 2010 editions (please provide a breakdown by subject if possible)
?

ANY help/insight will be GREATLY APPRECIATED.

Thanks!!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I tried using the search function for this question but was not having much luck. I've been debating about buying the TPR Hyperlearning books (from a ridiculously overpriced buyer of course) and was wondering if someone who has these books could answer any of the following questions:

1. How many passages are in the Verbal Workbook for the 2008, 2009, and 2010 editions?

2. How many passages are in the Science Workbook for the 2008, 2009, and 2010 editions (please provide a breakdown by subject if possible)
?

ANY help/insight will be GREATLY APPRECIATED.

Thanks!!!!!

Verbal Workbook: 43 passages and 4 Practice Tests

Science Workbook:
-Physics: 425 discrete, 62 Passages
-Gen Chem: 92 discrete, 93 Passages
-Biology: 146 discrete, 87 Passages
-Organic: 138 discrete, 45 Passages