TPR Hyperlearning

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

911dds

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
does anyone know where I can get a hold of TPR Hyperlearning? I tried Ebay, Amazon, and SDN classified ads, but no luck. What is the difference between the TPR Hyperlearning and the regular PR books used in their prep course or are they the same thing? :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah, I checked craigslist too...nothing. What is the best way to study gchem? I'm going through the examkracker gchem review book, but i need it to be broken down and explained to me like i'm 6 years old. any advice?

Members don't see this ad :)
how about the TPR gchem. i heard that was easy reading and explained things really well. I'm pressed for time so text book is too much. I have destroyer but can't work on that until i get the foundation solid. already did kaplan, but wasn't enough.

Can't comment on the physical sciences review... I didn't have it at my disposal when I was studying for the test. I only used the biosci review book and the mcat science workbook and both were pretty good. Maybe you should check out a condensed textbook... something like schaum's college chemistry...