tpr in class compendium

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

thebillsfan

Unseasoned Veteran
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
are the questions on here ridiculous or is it just me? some of them are incredibly hard, which i dont mind but some of the questions come from out of NOWHERE. anyone feel the same way?

Members don't see this ad.

I think in the physical science section of that.. i got 0 right out of the entire book. Don't worry too much about your performance on it but it is good practice for copeing with failure. J/K

Can we get a TPR In-Class Compendium thread started? Or, would that be a copyright violation?

Members don't see this ad :)
I agree, I think we should, the Bio section in the ICC is killing me, I mean I get 0 right, or 3 at most :scared: what do you guys think of the verbal section in the ICC is it harder than the real MCAT or easier?

I think the TPR CC passages represent very well the harder passages on the MCATs. Since when you take it, it won't be all the same difficulty, it is good to practice the harder ones to refine your skills.

The TPR verbal is hard and short. While the MCAT verbal is hard and long. lol.

I don't know on this last MCAT I took on 7/31, there were 0 vocabulary questions, 0 answers about quotes...so it was weird cuz TPR had a lot of them. All the questions were according to the passage, or the author would mostly like agree/disagree...I don't know it seems everyone feels that there really isn't anything out there that accurately portrays MCAT verbal section. All the practice material seems to be too short and not as hard.

Don't feel bad if you aren't scoring high in the CC. Some of the passages I found to be easy, some I found to be hard. However, there will be passages on the real test just as hard. So be prepared for them!