1. Visit this thread to beta-test StudySchedule.org. StudySchedule is a free nonprofit site that builds dynamic MCAT study schedules unique for your needs and timeline.
Hey, Guest, do you know how much will it cost you to apply to medical school? Check out SDN's Medical School Application Cost Calculator and plan your budget.

TPR MCAT ELITE

Discussion in 'MCAT Study Question Q&A' started by kfcman289, Sep 28, 2014.

1. SDN is made possible through member donations, sponsorships, and our volunteers. Learn about SDN's nonprofit mission.
  1. kfcman289

kfcman289 2+ Year Member

Aug 3, 2013
    Has anyone tried this book? I'm getting destroyed by the bio sections. Does anyone know if they are harder than the actual MCAT?

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. itsthat1guy

itsthat1guy Not that other guy 2+ Year Member

Oct 24, 2012
    The passages in the Elite book are definitely hard, but you can definitely run into some passages of similar difficulty on the MCAT. Prep with really difficult material now and you'll be prepared for anything on test day

4. texan2414

texan2414 2+ Year Member

Jul 24, 2013
    That is correct.
    I made a 12 on my bio last year and for my retake this year I also purchased the TPR Elite. It is very tough but on my MCAT last year, the bio section was comparable in difficulty. My performance has been around 65% on elite passages.

Don't worry it is challenging but well worth it.