TPR Science Workbook Advanced Passages

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kehlsh

Medic Commando
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am getting my butt owned by these passages...
For normal ones, I do a pretty good job but at the end of the sections there are always advanced passages that make me feel ret@rded T.T Sometimes I don't get the passage at all and just work from question to passage = abysmal score.

For those of you who had experience with this workbook, do you guys think it's ok to be this dumb and still get 35+ on the MCAT?

Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

For those of you who had experience with this workbook, do you guys think it's ok to be this dumb and still get 35+ on the MCAT?

Not sure what kind of an answer you would expect to hear. Frankly, I don't think anyone would come out and say, "That is dumb."

Anyway, joke aside, TPR is challenging, but I don't think it's that bad. Why are you struggling? Is it understanding the passages or the materials themselves? If it's former, you need to work on your comprehension or try different methods. If it's latter, you need to review. It's simple as that - keep working and don't let scores discourage you. Everything in your prep should be a learning experience.