TPR site down?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Revilla

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just took a TPR practice exam, finished all the sections, and hit "exit and score" when I'm told the site is down. I assume this means my answers weren't saved? I'm so frustrated! I actually felt confident about this one too.

Members don't see this ad.

I just did a practice passage, but yeah the same thing happened to me. Let's hope it comes back soon

Yeah I was supposed to start AAMC#5 today at 2:00pm and the site is down....kind of irritating:mad:

I think they were just shocked I might have done well on PS for once. It crashed the whole site. LOL

Members don't see this ad :)
This happened to me last week too. But all of my answers were saved, I think you'll be ok

I just took a TPR practice exam, finished all the sections, and hit "exit and score" when I'm told the site is down. I assume this means my answers weren't saved? I'm so frustrated! I actually felt confident about this one too.
Revilla, was the online practice exam you took part of the TPR Hyperlearning classroom course? Or was it the "free practice exam" online that Princeton offers at their website?

It was part of the hyperlearning course. I took Diagnostic #4.