TPR?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kreno

Candy Man
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Sorry for what's maybe a stupid question, but what is this "TPR" prep stuff? Is it better than kaplan stuff... or should i suppliment myself w/it? I need some particular practice w/verbal

thanks a lot
leon

Members don't see this ad.

tpr stands for The Princeton Review. It is similar to Kaplan test prep.

HA! Is that all it is. I feel like an idiot. Thanks for the help! jeez... maybe I shouldn't go into medicine, eh? ;)

Um, are there any particular publications by TPR which i should get to help me specifically with verbal? Anyone know the cost? I don't wanna buy the BIG old book with everything - for i've already done kaplan

thanks

Leon

Leon-

I think there's no better thing than to practice, practice, practice reading verbal passages and answering questions.

MAKE SURE you can read, comprehend, and answer all the questions within the alloted period of time.

I'd say if you can do that, you'll guarantee yourself at least an 8. (So many people just end up having to guess the last few questions, or even passages)

Learn how to quickly find the info the question is asking for and you've got a 10+.