TPRH Science Workbook

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GeorgiadisMD

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey quick question,

Does anybody know of an outline we can do to sort of simulate an actual MCAT exam, based on the discrete questions and passages in TPRH science workbook?

For example in a bio section:
Passages 4, 31, 16, etc from bio
Passages 6, 43, 18, etc from o chem

Discretes
33, 85, 94, 21, etc...

Does anyone get what I'm talking about? Personally I think its a good idea, but I just thought of it, so it might be stupid once I actually sit down and think about it.

Members don't see this ad.

Why not just do every 5th passage or something? Or use the passages as practice (under timed conditions) and then use actual full lengths as full lengths?

Why not just do every 5th passage or something? Or use the passages as practice (under timed conditions) and then use actual full lengths as full lengths?

I guess you're right. If I truly want something random, I had the idea to use a random number generator, setting up like 7 different passages to be randomized from the entire 87 passages provided in bio and organic. Problem with that, and I realize this now, is that I may not remember which ones I've done.

I think every 5th passage is probably what I should do.

Thanks for helping me reason it out!