TPR's MCAT ELITE Book

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chickensoupdr

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I just bought The Princeton Review's MCAT ELITE: Advanced Strategies for a 45 book. The book has about 9 passages for orgo, chem, bio, phys, and verbal. And it seems pretty good so far.

For those who have/have used this book, what were your thoughts? Is the level of difficulty of the passages similar to the real test?

Members don't see this ad.

So I'm halfway through the book, my exam is in a couple weeks, and I'm missing about half of the questions! :scared:

Anyone else think this book is hard?

So I just bought The Princeton Review's MCAT ELITE: Advanced Strategies for a 45 book. The book has about 9 passages for orgo, chem, bio, phys, and verbal. And it seems pretty good so far.

For those who have/have used this book, what were your thoughts? Is the level of difficulty of the passages similar to the real test?

So I'm halfway through the book, my exam is in a couple weeks, and I'm missing about half of the questions! :scared:

Anyone else think this book is hard?

Hey dude, are you using any other practice material because imo, that book doesn't have nearly enough. Are you planning to take AAMC FLs as well? I haven't used the book, but I would recommend more time for practice.

Hey I'm using this book. The verbal strategy did not work for me, but I learned alot from the verbal section. I have yet to read the other sections. I believe the book is helpful.

Members don't see this ad :)
I didn't find the verbal strategy to be helpful either...
All in all, I think it's a good book but definitely killed my confidence :(

I have all the Princeton review books and I have found that they are the best for finding weak points in your knowledge base. Nothing beats exam krackers for verbal though. For practicing you really need to take the AAMC tests.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2