training as a few pharmacist?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

christy101

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know that after licensing you're a pharmacist But I feel there's still a lot procedure wise I wouldn't know. I was just wondering how does the training like in retail and what it consist of say in chains or independent pharmacies and how long would this training normally be?
 
I just try to learn a couple new things per day. The techs handle a lot of the paperwork/detail random day to day stuff. When it's slow I help as they do some of those tasks.
 
Don't expect someone to do it step by step. Be PROactive! Make a list and keep a notebook with the steps to do it. Best way to do it...start at drop off and follow through at checkout.