General Admissions & OTCAS Transcript entry OTCAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Thefutureisot

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone entered their transcript by themselves for OTCAS? was it hard? stressful lol? I would really like to save some money and see if I can do it myself
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Also wouldn't you need to type whats on the official transcript not the unofficial transcript.

Hm well for me at least what was on the unofficial transcript is on the official transcript. So I entered everything exactly how it was on the unofficial transcript and it was okay for me. Remember when you mail in official transcripts to OTCAS they verify that way so I am thinking any deviation might cause delay on verification.
 
Hm well for me at least what was on the unofficial transcript is on the official transcript. So I entered everything exactly how it was on the unofficial transcript and it was okay for me. Remember when you mail in official transcripts to OTCAS they verify that way so I am thinking any deviation might cause delay on verification.

Do they accept electronic transcripts or do we have to mail it in?