Transcript Entry

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

toothfairy0212

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, so I entered all of my courses exactly as they appeared on my transcripts. I had my transcripts sent to the ADEA AADSAS as soon as the application opened June 1st. I have since taken a course and completed it. I was wondering if I should resubmit my transcript from that school? I changed the status of the class to completed so now I'm afraid in won't allow me to resubmit the transcript for it during the academic update period.

Members don't see this ad.

If the transcript was sent through credentials or prudent (electronically) I would suggest to re-send it if not I would still send it but change the grades of your classes after AADSAS has verify them. I'm saying this because it might take longer than expected for them to verify your grades and GPA if they have to wait for your new transcript. After they verify your grades you can always change them. Usually AADSAS would be updating your application again after November 15th.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk