Transcript help!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bimmer boy

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just have some confusion about how aadsas calculates your gpa.. I've taken a non college level math course and received an A in the class but it wasn't worth any credits and it isn't calculated in my current gpa, however on my transcript it shows the letter grade rather than p/np. So I'm just wondering if aadsas will calculate that grade into my gpa?

Members don't see this ad.

I just have some confusion about how aadsas calculates your gpa.. I've taken a non college level math course and received an A in the class but it wasn't worth any credits and it isn't calculated in my current gpa, however on my transcript it shows the letter grade rather than p/np. So I'm just wondering if aadsas will calculate that grade into my gpa?
What type of school was this course taken at?

What type of school was this course taken at?

It was at private university... Woodbury university I'm not sure if you've heard about it but i was basically an architect student prior to switching to dental and I only attended this univ for a semester.

Members don't see this ad :)
It was at private university... Woodbury university I'm not sure if you've heard about it but i was basically an architect student prior to switching to dental and I only attended this univ for a semester.
I was thinking more of a transfer where the transferred course may appear differently than the transcript of the transfer school. I don't know then.:shrug:
Post your question here for an accurate response: http://info.adea.org/depforum.aspx?forumId=81&g=topics&f=4276 Or, call/email AADSAS.

That is very strange. I have the opposite problem. I have a non college level biology and chemistry course being included in my GPA. On my transcript, it does show the letter grade, but should not be included in my transcript. Does anyone have any advice?