Dear SDNers, Your help would be immensely appreciated. I haven't sent one of my transcripts to AMCAS and here's why: One of the courses on the transcript is undergoing a "name change". [It's a complicated story.] Apparently, it'll take my university up to another two weeks to process the name change which was requested a week ago. I'm planning on politely inquiring as to the status of the name change tomorrow. **Anyway, the name change may have some relevance as to whether the course goes under the BCPM GPA or the AO GPA. And the changed name, incidentally, is in my favor. If you were me, would you wait to send the transcript? Bear in mind, I'm not getting my MCAT score until the 25th anyway. Worst case scenario: Is June 15th too late to send a transcript? What are your thoughts?