transcript mistake!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CanadianHopefully

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I sent my 2 transcripts in and they have both been received but on aacomas it lists 3 transcripts i only went to school Z and Y

I realized that since I had to take a pre req class for Y I had filled it out separately even though its on the Y transcript.

I was thinking of calling them and letting them know that the 3rd transcript is the same has the one for school Y. Or can I just remove the 3rd transcript and readd the class to school Y??

Members don't see this ad.

So I sent my 2 transcripts in and they have both been received but on aacomas it lists 3 transcripts i only went to school Z and Y

I realized that since I had to take a pre req class for Y I had filled it out separately even though its on the Y transcript.

I was thinking of calling them and letting them know that the 3rd transcript is the same has the one for school Y. Or can I just remove the 3rd transcript and readd the class to school Y??

What'll probably happen is that AACOMAS will not process your application and will ask you to change it. Once you fix it they will verify your app right away. Note that when you resubmit your application it will not go to the back of queue meaning once you submit they'll immediately review and verify you

Sent from my iPhone using SDN Mobile