transcript request - implications?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

iCY

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Downstate put my application on hold until I submit an updated transcript for this semester (fall 2008). I'm applying for a spot in the fall 2009 class.

what are the implications!?!? I've seen people get interviews at the same school with the same coursework as me but they didnt have to wait to submit an updated transcript......

i've taken all the premed coursework except orgo 2 lab(I'm taking that right now) I'm also taking my biochem coursework atm.

so either they want my biochem grades or my orgo 2 lab grades??

Members don't see this ad.

Could be both. All you can do is send it and wait.

What was your GPA for the first three years? You may be on the fence for what they think is acceptable grades and they want reassurance to see if you did well this year...

You may be on the fence for what they think is acceptable grades and they want reassurance to see if you did well this year...

Agreed. At this point, there's no reason not not to send it nor is there a reason to become alarmed. If they didn't like you, they wouldn't bother asking for more information. Send it and see what happens. :)