Transcript Troubles?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dubbya

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

My transcripts were sent to AACOM nearly a month ago, and they are still showing up as 'not recieved'! I contacted them today, but was wondering if anyone else has had this problem.

W

Members don't see this ad.

Yea I sent my transcripts a while ago too and as of today still not recieved. I contacted the office and they confirmed, no transcripts yet. So I re sent them. Other than that, I have no idea what else to do.

it took like 3 weeks for mine to show up as received.

Members don't see this ad :)
My transcripts were listed as not received until my payment cleared then the received date was shown. This is because my transcripts were sent before I submitted my application.

Gary

Bryant,

You said it took three weeks, did you have to contact them? Were you checking every day? This is frustrating, I want my secondaries.

Originally posted by indymed
Bryant,

You said it took three weeks, did you have to contact them? Were you checking every day? This is frustrating, I want my secondaries.

they receive the transcripts well before they post the dates. it just takes time for them to process it and enter into the computers.

yeah, it was frustrating for me too, my school didnt send one or aacomas lost one of them. sent one of them twice...

hey guys,

i'm having the same difficulties....i think it just depends on where your envelope ends up on the pile. my roomie sent his transcripts ONE day earlier than me, and he's all verified and submitted. I sent one day later, and i'm still waiting. As of today (7/10), they still are sorting through some mail from 7-2-03.
hope that helps :)

Jonathan

UPDATE.

I just got an email back from a rep. and they have recieved mine, but I guess it takes awhile for them to actually put that online.

W

Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one frustrated by this! I thought AACOMAS was so much better and faster than AMCAS, but I guess not. One of my transcripts was declared "received" on the website more than a month after it was sent out. The funny thing is everytime I called all they did was check their computers also (instead of the physical file where the transcript would be). After calling three times (once a week three weeks in a row) I decided that perhaps it got lost in the mail. I paid my school to send another copy of the transcript and the same day I mailed the request the transcript showed up as received. My second transcript, however, still shows up as MIA, and I even received an automated e-mail from AACOMAS today "reminding" me that it's missing. I just prepared a new request for that second transcript and will mail it tomorrow (just watch...tomorrow it will show up as "received"!!).

This waiting is killing me! And this is just the beginning...let's see what happens with committee letters, DO letters, etc. This whole process is nerve wracking! I know we have to be patient, but that's easier said than done. OK, I'm done venting and whining...