anbuitachi

ASA Member
10+ Year Member
Oct 26, 2008
Utah
Status
Attending Physician
So my Registrar already uploaded my transcript. I'm wondering if programs want us to upload another updated transcript later on in the year? Anyone know about this? I no longer have any grades I want programs to see really, it's just a bunch of random 4th yr electives.. But if programs want another transcript later on, I have to try not to bomb the classes..

So anyone know if I need to send in updated transcript later in the year?

Smurfette

Gargamel always had a thing for blondes.
Staff member
Administrator
15+ Year Member
Jun 6, 2001
Status
Attending Physician
It's unlikely unless there is a specific rotation grade a certain program is looking for, for which you can always re-send or tell them the grade upon request.

Moving to ERAS subforum.

Raryn

Infernal Internist / Enigmatic Endocrinologist
10+ Year Member
Apr 25, 2008
Status
Attending Physician
I've never heard of anyone updating a transcript or requesting a transcript be updated. A few of my friends from med school asked for their transcript upload to be delayed until (for ex) late september waiting for their august grade, but that's about it.

thesauce

10+ Year Member
Aug 5, 2005
Status
Attending Physician
I've never heard of anyone updating a transcript or requesting a transcript be updated. A few of my friends from med school asked for their transcript upload to be delayed until (for ex) late september waiting for their august grade, but that's about it.
I've heard the other way as well. Some will request that their transcript be uploaded earlier because they know a bad grade is on the way and they want it in before that hits.

OP
A

anbuitachi

ASA Member
10+ Year Member
Oct 26, 2008
Utah
Status
Attending Physician
Wow so after ERAS submission im done ?!!? too good

Raryn

Infernal Internist / Enigmatic Endocrinologist
10+ Year Member
Apr 25, 2008
Status
Attending Physician
Wow so after ERAS submission im done ?!!? too good
Just don't skip multiple weeks at a time. If you fail a rotation, you can still delay graduation and screw yourself.

Reactions: anbuitachi

Tajam

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jul 23, 2007
Status
Pre-Medical
Apparently my school uploaded the wrong transcript...I received a message from a program saying they have a transcript from 2009 with a different name.

I had it re-uploaded today and was asked if I would want the school to email all the programs . Eras said the schools will pull it automatically . what do you guys think I should do