Transcript updates

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

claire_inet21

Reaction score
I just graduated from my undergraduate university this December, and I’ve had multiple DO acceptances and sent updated transcripts directly to them.

However, for the MD schools I’ve interviewed at and for schools I’m on pre-II hold at, I wanted to send my official and final transcripts. I cannot find any information on the MD schools portals or websites about sending final and official transcripts . Should I just upload my transcript to AMCAS? I don’t want to send it tk each MD school I applied to individually because that would be so much money.

Any advice is appreciated and thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

AMCAS does not accept nor pass on updated transcripts once your primary has been verified and transmit. You should instead simply send an update letter to each school that accepts them with VERY BRIEF summary of how you did/what is new.

I would like to inform the admissions committee that this past term, I received 3 As and a B (or whatever) for 15 credits, including "class A" You could also just list the classes, credits, grades,

no need for official transcripts
Thank you! It was my 9th and final semester so it was just 6 credits of advanced oil painting (A) 4 credits of microbiology with lab (A) and 3 credits of a neurobiology class (A). Only 12 credits but kept a 4.0 so I figured I should update since I officially graduated.

Thank you for your detailed response, this helps me save money