• Scariest Story Contest

Now that it's getting close to Halloween, we're running a contest to hear your scariest stories! These can be scary stories that you've experienced or stories that you've heard and the story with the most reactions will win!

JOIN CONTEST

Transcript

THX

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Mar 12, 2005
  1. Resident [Any Field]
    So after securing all my references, I'm now tackling my transcript. I was wondering, do I have to wait until my application is started (16th of May?) to send it to amcas? The only way my school will send out a transcript is if I do it person (can only pick up if request is online/phone/fax) and they won't hold it until May 16th for whatever reason. Can I send it now? Or can it be sent to interfolio to hold it for a bit?
    (note: I'm going back home for the summer, hence why this is an issue)

Any thoughts?

armybound

urologist.
    Moderator Emeritus
    10+ Year Member
    Verified Expert
    Jan 1, 2007
    Uranus
    1. Attending Physician
      yeah, that 8 digit number is the same one.

there's a transcript request form inside AMCAS, but I don't think you have to have it.

the way I remember it, you can time it so your transcripts get there as soon as AMCAS is available

About the Ads
      This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.