Transcripts for Dental Application

Started by Hankey
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Hankey

VCU Dental 2025
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sorry if there is already a thread, I couldn't find one... So I just graduated, but my school says it may be 3+ more weeks before my degree is conferred (and I can order my official transcript saying I graduated). With extra wait time for it to be processed, I don't want to be late to apply. How do people typically handle this? I can't imagine my school is the only one that take at least several weeks past the application open date.
 
Sorry if there is already a thread, I couldn't find one... So I just graduated, but my school says it may be 3+ more weeks before my degree is conferred (and I can order my official transcript saying I graduated). With extra wait time for it to be processed, I don't want to be late to apply. How do people typically handle this? I can't imagine my school is the only one that take at least several weeks past the application open date.

Request submission and then re-request once final degree is posted.