Transcripts from two different institutions

Started by Doe22
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Doe22

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So, I went to two different schools and have to send two transcripts. However, I'm not sure about one thing. The ID numbers that you must create or add to the transcripts will be different for each one. Each transcript must be sent with a request form that has an ID number unique to that transcript. Am I right?

Sorry for the stupid question
 
So, I went to two different schools and have to send two transcripts. However, I'm not sure about one thing. The ID numbers that you must create or add to the transcripts will be different for each one. Each transcript must be sent with a request form that has an ID number unique to that transcript. Am I right?

Sorry for the stupid question
Yup. It's how they know they have received every transcript they are expecting, and how they map the transcripts to your application. Each document receives its very own ID number. It this weren't the case, and you need more than one transcript, how would AMCAS know you were complete and ready for review?
 
Yup. It's how they know they have received every transcript they are expecting, and how they map the transcripts to your application. Each document receives its very own ID number. It this weren't the case, and you need more than one transcript, how would AMCAS know you were complete and ready for review?
Thank you! I don't want my application to be delayed because of a transcript error, especially that I'm submitting a late app.