Transcripts still not received...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AlphaDoC87

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Im here in southern California. I ordered my transcripts in person at my university on May 15th, and according to 4 different phone calls a few days apart they all told me they were sent out on May 30th. They even verified that the transcript form was included, and I even had them recite back the address to me.

It has now officially been 12 business days. The ones I ordered from my community college also on May 15th were received within a week. They were mailed out on 5/30 and now it is 6/17. All I am waiting for is these transcripts! I even submitted my app exactly on June 3rd at 6:30 am when it opened. I even ordered 2 more via Student Clearinghouse as separate orders on Friday. I dont know what else to do guys, please help! My whole medical future hangs in the balance just waiting for transcripts, of all things! :(

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Im here in southern California. I ordered my transcripts in person at my university on May 15th, and according to 4 different phone calls a few days apart they all told me they were sent out on May 30th. They even verified that the transcript form was included, and I even had them recite back the address to me.

It has now officially been 12 business days. The ones I ordered from my community college also on May 15th were received within a week. They were mailed out on 5/30 and now it is 6/17. All I am waiting for is these transcripts! I even submitted my app exactly on June 3rd at 6:30 am when it opened. I even ordered 2 more via Student Clearinghouse as separate orders on Friday. I dont know what else to do guys, please help! My whole medical future hangs in the balance just waiting for transcripts, of all things! :(

Patience is a key part of this process and you're going to need a lot of it because there's a lot of waiting and uncertainty in this entire thing. The transcripts I sent out earliest came in latest. While the ones I set in pretty recently came in first.

Just hang in there!

Thank you for your kind words :)... its just hard since I cant do anything about it but sit here waiting. I already have called both sides and sent additional copies so I know I have done everything. I usually wake up and check my email and say to myself "i know the received email wont be here... ok yup not there."

Members don't see this ad :)
If you are freaking out about this small blunder, what are you going to do when you hafta wait 3 months after an interview for a decision... with the possibility of being wait listed and having to wait even longer... perhaps to no avail.

If you are freaking out about this small blunder, what are you going to do when you hafta wait 3 months after an interview for a decision... with the possibility of being wait listed and having to wait even longer... perhaps to no avail.
I understand what you're saying, but in my mind that situation would be a bit different. The reason im bothered is because my school sent them on May 30th and they still havent been received. Furthermore, I know that everyday is another day that my chances to even be considered for an interview/waitlist diminishes slightly. At least once I know my application has been sent to medschools I'll be fine with the fact that at least I was given a chance to be considered... as of right now no medical schools will ever know I exist if my transcripts dont arrive already. Being told I'm not good enough is something I can work with, but not even getting the chance is what kills me. Not trying to be dramatic haha, but this IS what I've (and everyone else here) has been working towards for years so I just want my fair shot, thats all I ask for :)

Just got notified today that my transcripts were received on June 10th, but my lovely institution decided to send transcripts marked "issued to student." Ain't that grand.

I'm in a similar situation.

I read on the AAMC site it takes around 10 days from when they received the transcripts to mark it as received on our app?

Patiently waiting.....

Here with you. Requested transcripts from all sources in mid May. Found out that only 1 of 3 was actually sent. Requested again 6/5. Now 14 days later, checking every 45 minutes. AACOMAS got all of them, one twice. but AMCAS is keeping me on eggshells. I would relax if it weren't for the previous failure of two of my schools to honor transcript requests (by their own records.) That leaves me totally paranoid and sure that my entire cycle is going to be blown by clerical errors made by a community college that already cost me an extra year due to previous incompetence.

Argh. Look, at least I know that I am totally insane, hysterical, and irrational about this. Insight counts for something right?

I'm in a similar situation.

I read on the AAMC site it takes around 10 days from when they received the transcripts to mark it as received on our app?

Patiently waiting.....

More like "up to." Some of mine were marked recieved the day they arrived.

The ones from StudentClearinghouse always take forever for me to arrive. Always.

OP mine were sent on June 3rd and the first one was received yesterday. I emailed amcas and they told me it takes up to 10 days for them to mark it received. It sucks but your not alone out there

AACOMAS got all of them, one twice. but AMCAS is keeping me on eggshells.

I'm on the same boat! Given their locations I assumed they would arrive on the same day... maybe a day or two later at most but AACOMAS received mine on May 29th and until now AMCAS hasn't marked mine as received (they were sent out at the same time). I decided to get another copy sent out to AMCAS (courier this time so I could track it) and it arrived yesterday... now I just have to wait for them to mark it as received ... at least I know it's definitely been delivered