Transcripts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

thunderfan

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have a couple questions about transcripts on my application. I have taken a few classes closer to home over the summers, I have sent those transcripts to my primary school, do I still need to send in transcripts from those schools? Or is it ok just to send the transcript from my primary school since those classes are added to the primary transcript? Also, I have done well this semester which will boost my gpa, should I wait to send in my transcript until those classes are added in or are the schools able to look into current grades continuously. Thanks for any help!

Members don't see this ad.

You will need to send transcripts from all your schools to OptomCAS using the form available through the application. You should list the courses you took at each institution on the application. You can use Academic Update to include your grades from this semester. The sooner you submit your application, the sooner everything gets processed (up to 6 weeks for your transcript!) and the sooner you will hear from schools. Therefore do everything before this semester is over; they are going to see these grades regardless.

They all need to be done individually from each institution as an official transcript.