7 w’s on transcript

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

eyeballous

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’m currently a sophomore in college I’m taking gen chem with the lab and stats I was taking bio 1 with the lab but had to drop both because it was too much and I haven’t slept in 2 days!!! I can’t keep doing it and I wasn’t learning the material. Upon dropping I noticed I now have 7 w’s on my transcript. And this worries me alot because I don’t want to not be able to get into a good school because of this. Has there been anyone on here who is a current opt student or optometrist that has gotten into opt school with 5+ withdrawals on their transcript ?