Transcripts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Loveherstory90

Reaction score
Hello,

I have a question when it comes to transcripts. I’m an older applicant with a lot of classes taken from different schools. I graduated high school in 2008, I got English and Pre-calc college credit at a local university during high school. I then went to another university for undergrad and took a couple of classes here and there from community colleges during the summer. I then transferred to a new university that I graduated with my undergrad degree in 2016. I then didn’t know what I wanted to do with my future so I went to 4 different universities taking only a couple of classes before finally get my Masters from my last university attended. I am wondering if I will need to include all of these random colleges all the way back from 2008 in my application?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm an even older applicant than you. I too have multiple colleges. The sucky answer is yes, you will need to send a transcript from every school you attended.

Reactions: 1 users