transcripts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

scrlet52

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know that your application isnt complete without your transcripts received, but can you submit your application while your transcipts are on their way?? I would have them in on the 15th, but I have to wait for aadsas to open up to get my transcript matching form, right?

Members don't see this ad.

I believe that is the case, but if you get the forms on the 15th, hopefully your transcripts will arrive close to your application if you submit on the 1st. I remember hearing past applicants complain about this issue. Good luck!!
Scott

when you sign up for aadsas you will be given an id number. the id number will print off on your matching transcript form. so it doens't matter whn you send it in, it will go into your file.

Members don't see this ad :)
i heard you can gather all your transcripts before hand, and then overnight them all together in one envelope, without the matching forms?? true?
i am going to do this, but just put one of the forms with my name, id, etc, in the envelope, along with the closed transcripts...?

i heard you can gather all your transcripts before hand, and then overnight them all together in one envelope, without the matching forms?? true?
i am going to do this, but just put one of the forms with my name, id, etc, in the envelope, along with the closed transcripts...?

yeah, i wouldnt do that

yea, to continue on sir's post, the transcripts have to be unaldulterated for sure. so by gathering all your transcripts you have to (probably) have your other colleges send your transcripts to your current college (or the one you graduated from) and the registrar, or whichever dept deals with it at your school, has to send it. that is what makes it official i guess?
anyway, one of the advisors said that even they don't deal with it because the moment they touch the transcripts from the registrar, it's unofficial. the transcript has to go directly from that office to aadsas.

What exactly is a transcript matching form anyway? I was under the impression that it's like a cover sheet for the transcripts that would be turned in. Are you saying that we can have the schools send the transcripts ahead of time (but not too early) and then submit the electronic app with the matching form id number? Then we're good to go?