1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Transcripts

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by JRMDR, Aug 3, 2002.

1. JRMDR

JRMDR Member
    7+ Year Member

Hey guys,
    I was wondering, when I do they application(AADSAS) do I send in a transcript from each of the colleges and Junior colleges I attend. The reason Im asking is cuz I retook 2 classes and made an A in both. The junior college policy is that the last grade you make is the one they keep and it doesnt show up on there transcript. So will the school i apply to see both grades?
    thanks ahead of time!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. steiner19er

steiner19er Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

order 2 transcripts, one for the AADSAS, and the other for yourself. Copy the transcript exactly, and preferably in the same order. If the lower grade isn;t on the transcript, don;t put it down. But if it is you have to put it down. If it isn;t shown, they won;t know you took the class, unless u tell them;)

4. JRMDR

JRMDR Member
    7+ Year Member

Thank you so much Steiner, Really, I feel a lot better knowing that!!!!Thanks again