Transcripts?!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fireandice9898

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've been finishing up my applications and am now requesting my transcripts. I didn't realize how long it takes for transcripts to be received AMCAS. If I request my transcripts now and submit my application in the next week how behind will I be in the verification process?

Members don't see this ad.

I've been finishing up my applications and am now requesting my transcripts. I didn't realize how long it takes for transcripts to be received AMCAS. If I request my transcripts now and submit my application in the next week how behind will I be in the verification process?

If you request your transcripts from your school now, it'll probably take 7-10 days to get them/mark them as received for your application. At that point, the verification process can begin, which will likely take about 4 weeks. This would put your AMCAS application as being verified in mid-August. In the grand scheme of things, this isn't early, but it isn't terribly late either.