Transferring?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JustwantDDS

DrAMG
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is it possible? Anyone have any experience transferring to another dschool after your D1?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
A student in the year behind me transferred in from Case after his first year - very intelligent, bright individual who will be a great asset to the profession.

We also had one student who failed his first year, eventually left the school during the third year after continued problems, and I believe that student (unfortunately) went on to another school.

A student in the year behind me transferred in from Case after his first year - very intelligent, bright individual who will be a great asset to the profession.

We also had one student who failed his first year, eventually left the school during the third year after continued problems, and I believe that student (unfortunately) went on to another school.

Ye it seems hard to transfer from school to school.

It's basically another application process using your transcripts and letters of recommendation from your D1 or D2 year. Probably not the most fun thing to go through (again).