Transition from PBM to Pharma?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

peacewalker

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi All, currently I am working in the PBM space, as as a Clinical Program Senior Manager. I am approaching 9 years now working in the PBM industry and am very interested in transitioning to Pharma. Are there any peers here that have made a similar transition? Or any in the pharma industry willing to connect to help shed insight into candidacy for Senior Manager/Associate Director level position within Pharma?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi All, currently I am working in the PBM space, as as a Clinical Program Senior Manager. I am approaching 9 years now working in the PBM industry and am very interested in transitioning to Pharma. Are there any peers here that have made a similar transition? Or any in the pharma industry willing to connect to help shed insight into candidacy for Senior Manager/Associate Director level position within Pharma?
What would you want to do in Pharma?

What would you want to do in Pharma?
Hey there, sorry about the late reply (Holidays, work). After talking to a few connections in Pharma, Medical Science Liaison position seems highly interesting to me as it seems that my current skillset within PBM can be leveraged effectively. I would like to explore other opportunities as well, I am just not sure what other positions would be a good fit but very open to finding out more. Are you in the Pharma industry?