Transmission Dates

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Look at that!!!

All that worrying about getting your application verified, and now you are the very first one to get your app transmitted to a school. Now don't you feel silly?

I have nothing but a blank column.

Judd

blank column for me too :)
haha an admissions committee that works on sunday
crazy

Yeah I do feel silly all that complaining and whining (sp?), okay three more to add: Mayo, MCW, St. Louis U 7-14

Mt. Sinai and UC Davis transmitted this morning...

no Mt. Sinai for me yet :(
but MCOW, SLU and my state school!

FSU :) hope the rest of them will follow suit

darn it, UMd hasn't downloaded me yet. I'm going to have to try not to obsessively check all day. Anyone else been downloaded by them?

I did not apply so I am of no help but I do know that some schools will not be downloading any time soon...because they are still working on the entering class of 2003.

Members don't see this ad :)
talk about neurosis....

Harvard 7/14 1:15 PM! (first one)

It appears that Baylor, Drexel, GW, Loma Linda and USUHS arn't dowing squat today

Wake Forest and Uni of Chicago were transmitted today...for me anyway...

fsu, miami, george washington, wake forest

game time

What is the significance of transmission times? I have had six already transmitted, do schools choose who to transmit first, or is it random?

George Washington so far, no others yet

Originally posted by maoeris
What is the significance of transmission times? I have had six already transmitted, do schools choose who to transmit first, or is it random?

I think it's just random

GWU, U. of Chicago, Rush, NYMC so far......

ditto for stanford...10:45 a.m....

:)

MCG 7/15 9:38:clap:

Add Georgetown and Jefferson to the list!

Mayo already asked for my $75 by email this morning. They don't waste any time, do they? "No secondary...just send us cash!" ^_^

I agree, that was something else. They were like "we need $75 to process your application." Oh well, at least that is one less secondary we have to write!:rolleyes:

second for georgetown and also u of mich and baylor.

Georgetown, USUHS, and Baylor

cornell too! Others: UMDMJ, Upstate, Albany, NYMC, Mt Sinai, Jefferson