Trauma Center for DS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

*sunny*

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone else seen this game? they have it for ds and wii... you get to do surgery on all sorts of patients, it looks interesting and it makes me wish i had a ds. i think i should play it before i start school, that way i won't realize how corny it probably is :)

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone else seen this game? they have it for ds and wii... you get to do surgery on all sorts of patients, it looks interesting and it makes me wish i had a ds. i think i should play it before i start school, that way i won't realize how corny it probably is :)

I have a DS and I've heard good things about it, but haven't bought it yet. They have the same thing for the Wii too, it's supposed to be pretty nice.

I've played it, and you definitely don't need any medical education to realize how corny it is. It's fun anyway though, and the gameplay is very original. It's actually the only DS game I have played that fully utilizes the touch screen.

This game served me well while waiting in the Lubbock airport :)

Members don't see this ad :)
I've played it, and you definitely don't need any medical education to realize how corny it is. It's fun anyway though, and the gameplay is very original. It's actually the only DS game I have played that fully utilizes the touch screen.

This game served me well while waiting in the Lubbock airport :)

Very cool, now I have to find an emulator to play it on my comp. By the way, awesome avatar. Walter & Perry 4EVA.

Very cool, now I have to find an emulator to play it on my comp. By the way, awesome avatar. Walter & Perry 4EVA.
I have it on DS. I really enjoyed it up until the point where you're like trying to cut out alien fish from that little girl's lungs, and it just goes downhill from there. That game gives me major anxiety attacks. The one where you have to save 5 people in 10 minutes or whatever was especially bad. By the time I would finish a trial my hands would be shaking and my palms would be sweaty. It just wasn't fun after a while. That's my opinion.

I picked this up for the Wii as well and found it to be very enjoyable and very challenging (at least at first). After a good twenty hours, those X missions and hard mode are cake.

While it's far from realistic, still a great game.