Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You have people above you and below you as a physician. I'm also not sure why you're telling me that you think you're going to be a capable physician as a pre-med. I don't care or see how that is remotely relevant to this conversation as I never used ad-homs in any capacity. Everything I've written is my thoughts as a nurse. I don't benefit at all from continuing this conversation. You can reply to me again, but I'm not going to respond any more.I agree with that you're saying, my point is that I wouldn't be a nurse because I wouldn't want to be in a spot where I need to make sure both the people working above and below me are not doing something that will screw up my patient. I also know I have the capability to be a physician and I want to have the biggest impact I can to help my patients. Those are both major reasons why I'm saying I would rather be a doctor than a nurse.