Travel reimbursements for DPT interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

housestark

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Have anyone asked or been offered travel reimbursements for their interviews at DPT programs? I'm guessing this doesn't happen or occurs rarely, but I'm curious because some graduate programs (PhD) offer that. Am I missing out on information? 😕
 
I've never heard of travel reimbursement for DPT applicants. PhD candidates are another category: once you're in, you will be an "indentured servant" to some professor for a few years, at least in the two fields I am familiar with (engineering and business). So schools can afford to be a little bit more generous at the outset.