Traveling PT within one state

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

boomer0687

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know there have been a good number of topics on traveling PT on this forum. However, I was just curious about traveling PT within one single state. I don't graduate for another year yet but I am curious if there is a difference in pay and benefits of being a traveling PT in state versus traveling among several states. Also, if anyone has any further recommendations of companies specifically in Michigan or any facts about traveling PT in general, it would be appreciated! My goal is just get those loans paid off ASAP!

Thanks!
 
I know there have been a good number of topics on traveling PT on this forum. However, I was just curious about traveling PT within one single state. I don't graduate for another year yet but I am curious if there is a difference in pay and benefits of being a traveling PT in state versus traveling among several states. Also, if anyone has any further recommendations of companies specifically in Michigan or any facts about traveling PT in general, it would be appreciated! My goal is just get those loans paid off ASAP!

Thanks!
There are no differences in pay and benefits. You'll just have more opportunities and options the more flexible you are.