Treating memory decifit in chronic post stroke patient

Started by Tromner
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Tromner

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I recently saw a CVA pt in follow up several years post stroke. He only significant complaint was poor memory, getting lost in multistep tasks, etc. My attending and I started her on ericept as a trial. I was thinking something more for focus would be helpful but her bp control isn't great.

I did some brief pubmed searches for RCT or review articles on management of post-stroke memory deficit besides normal SLP therapy or secondary ppx but didn't find what I was looking for. Does anyone have suggestions for management or resources to look up?

Thanks