Trends

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pupsingh

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
ok so my first year i took all GE's and got a few A's and mostly B's, about a 3.3. then soph year i started the sciences (GCHEM and Physics) and got B-'s and C+'s, which dropped my cumalative gpa to 3.0. The classes were so hard for me. THen junior year i had OChem and Bio series, and got a 3.5 in all of them. a big jump. raised my gpa to 3.2 and sci gpa to 3.0 (from 2.3). now my question is does this count as an upward trend? because the first year i did well but they were all non sci classes. since i started the sciences there was a big improvement from soph to junior year but im worried that it will look like i did good, did bad, then good again, when the truth is i had to get used to the sci classes and thus it reflects on my grades. thanks, my question probly sounds a little wierd. by they way i have 20AA 18 TS and 18PAT

Members don't see this ad.

looks like and upward spike right now...
keep it that way and you're in good shape

It's your job to sell yourself to the adcoms. If the most recent trend is upward, you should focus on this positive.