Trick-or-Treat!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SpirivaSunrise

Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What are you guys handing out this year?

Halloween Candy Personality

I'm in an apartment for the first time...so won't be getting any trick-or-treaters. But, I always gave out ice-cold juice boxes to the kids along with the candy...they could sip on them while they were walking around...it was their fave :D

To keep it pharmacy related...get the insulin ready ;)

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm working the 2pm until 10pm shift. Hopefully, my house won't get egged.

OMG - I :love: Peanut Butter cups, but they're contraband in my house now that I have a kid with a peanut allergy. :(

For trick or treat this year, I've got "make a monster" stickers, halloween bubbles, and a mixed bag of spree, sweet tarts (chewy and regular, though the chewy are yuck), and bit o honey. I might just have to save the bit o honey for myself though!!! LOL

Dots are the best. The day that I start getting trick-or-treaters, they'll get the movie sized box. Those fun sizes are for whimps.
874537592_ffe599f980_m.jpg

Travel toothbrushes, toothpaste, and floss...I personally think sending small children out on the streets to celebrate poor dental hygiene and gluttony is absurd.

Travel toothbrushes, toothpaste, and floss...I personally think sending small children out on the streets to celebrate poor dental hygiene and gluttony is absurd.
I personally think drinking milk is absurd... now go take care of your priapism. It's starting to get to your other head.

What are you guys handing out this year?

Halloween Candy Personality

I'm in an apartment for the first time...so won't be getting any trick-or-treaters. But, I always gave out ice-cold juice boxes to the kids along with the candy...they could sip on them while they were walking around...it was their fave :D

To keep it pharmacy related...get the insulin ready ;)
I'm going to give out my dick in a box baby...

http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Live/uncensored.shtml

Members don't see this ad :)
But, I always gave out ice-cold juice boxes to the kids along with the candy...they could sip on them while they were walking around...it was their fave :D

I could definitely go for a nice cold juice box right now.

As for me, no trick or treaters...im in an apartment in a pure college city...so no kids, just girls in skimpy outfits (nothing against them, i would be one of them if i could afford the one i wanted!) and the guys trying to hit on them.

We live in an apartment complex too, so we won't be getting very many kids coming by. However, at the last apt complex I lived at, there were a lot of kids, so I don't know what's up with this one. It just sucks that there's not a lot of kids that show up since I love handing out candy to the trick-or-treaters.

I used to love going out trick-or-treating too. I'm glad I had the opportunity to go when you could still stay out late. I remember being out sometimes until 9 or 10pm. Halloween for kids sucks these days. It stops at like 7 or even 6pm in some places. It's too bad there has to be some *****s to spoil tricker treating for everyone. I hate the media even more for making a big deal out of it and scaring everyone (you know that **** was happening back in the 40's and 50's, just not everyone knew about it; my mom used to tricker or treat until like 11pm!!!! I was so jealous!!).

Anyway, to answer the original question, I'll still have: peanut butter cups, kit-kats, baby ruth, payday, twix, milky way (midnight and regular, but I like the midnight way better; they're just hard to find), and snickers (these were all my favorites when I was trick-or-treating). I forgot about mr.goodbar! Now I'll have to go out and get it. Yeah, there will probably be no one that shows up, but oh well--more candy for me! :)

I just got one group of like seven kids, and now half of my candy bowl is gone :p. Oh well... I remember filling up my candy bag and being super psyched when I was a kid.
They didn't really discriminate so there were some Scoobie snack gummies left. I just had a pack :D.

We live in an apartment complex too, so we won't be getting very many kids coming by. However, at the last apt complex I lived at, there were a lot of kids, so I don't know what's up with this one. It just sucks that there's not a lot of kids that show up since I love handing out candy to the trick-or-treaters.

I used to love going out trick-or-treating too. I'm glad I had the opportunity to go when you could still stay out late. I remember being out sometimes until 9 or 10pm. Halloween for kids sucks these days. It stops at like 7 or even 6pm in some places. It's too bad there has to be some *****s to spoil tricker treating for everyone. I hate the media even more for making a big deal out of it and scaring everyone (you know that **** was happening back in the 40's and 50's, just not everyone knew about it; my mom used to tricker or treat until like 11pm!!!! I was so jealous!!).

Anyway, to answer the original question, I'll still have: peanut butter cups, kit-kats, baby ruth, payday, twix, milky way (midnight and regular, but I like the midnight way better; they're just hard to find), and snickers (these were all my favorites when I was trick-or-treating). I forgot about mr.goodbar! Now I'll have to go out and get it. Yeah, there will probably be no one that shows up, but oh well--more candy for me! :)

Is it that kids are stupid, or that half the complex has a reputation for not giving out candy? Seriously what's more efficient than knocking on 20 doors all spaced 10-15 feet apart. A really good apt complex can be the motherlode if it's stocked right. At least that's how it was when I was younger.

The guy on the right looks like Casey Affleck
Yeah, but Casey Affleck is much better looking. I don't know either of those guys, so I can't offend them :p. They were random people that I happen to walk past.

10m.jpg