Trigonometry on the OAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

soulfuleyes

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How much focus on Trig is there on the OAT? And are there any particular QR questions that are more prevalent than others on the OAT? Also, where can I find good word problem practice for the OAT? Thanks so much!
 
When I took the OAT last year there was very little. I never had trig in any class, so I prepared by watching Chad's Videos and concentrating on triangles.
 
There was a lot of probability on mine, not much trig. Also just your general word problems, a lot of algebra. But the one I feel like I should have studied more was probability! Know your n!/(n-r)! factorial combination formulas.